Due to these unprecedented times , we have made some changes to the way we clean. We’ve implemented the below policies to keep our cleaners and customers safe.
• We've set policies ensuring cleaners book time off & do not attend cleans if unwell or self-isolating.
• We’re asking customers to skip their cleans if they’re unwell or self-isolating.
• We’re asking cleaners and customers to avoid physical greetings, and to stay more than 2m apart during cleans.
We’ve provided cleaners with detailed cleaning guidance:
• Surfaces should be cleaned using regular products, then disinfected using an antiviral product such as Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleaner Spray.
• Special attention will be paid to high-touch areas, such as; door and cabinet handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops.
• Warm water (not hot or cold) will be used when cleaning surfaces and mopping floors, to maximise the effectiveness of cleaning products.
We’ve advised cleaners to take extra precautions:
• Thoroughly wash their hands before, during and after their cleans, with hot soapy water, plus to carry their own soap.
• Remove shoes, or wear shoe covers when at cleans (which we’re offering cleaners for free).
• Use disposable or machine washable gloves (which we’re also offering cleaners for free).
• Open windows where possible for ventilation.